Do you see yourself on the National team?
I believe adversity causes some people to break; others to break records. Endurance sport is TOUGH! Let me guide you to your potential.
As a Kinesiologist with three NCCP coaching certifications (triathlon/track/kayaking) we will begin with Functional Movement Screening and progress into gait/stroke analysis, PST, cycling power, running economy and relative strength testing.
* Coach T has been nationally podium ranked in 5 sports; quadrathlon / marathon kayak / masters track / KOS triathlon / trail ultramarathon. With the a 100 fold athletic range, from 800m to 50 miles - Coach T understands endurance sport *
- Quadrathlon: World Cup Champion 1999 & 3x nationals podium, 2002 captain of national team
- Triathlon: 5th place Ironman 2011 (1st Cdn, 1st M30-34) & 3rd 1990 KOS Nationals
- Duathlon: 2nd place elite 2011 Kingston duathlon, Adidas Duathlon series winner 1994
- Swimming: Western University captain 1999 / open water mile swim champion 2000 (15:24 ~ 1350m)
- Kayaking: 6th (1st Cdn.) elite 2008 USA nationals – marathon kayaking (25k)
- Cycling and MTB: 40k TT champion (57:07) Windsor 2004, 20k TT (PB 27:58) Leamington 2006, 1997 Scanlon Creek Champion, 24h Hardwood Hills finisher
- Track & Road Running: 4th (1st Cdn.) 800m USA masters nationals, 5k 16:04 (CNE 1999), 15k 51:39 @ 3:27/km (MSNR 2007)
- Trail ultrarunning: #2 man on World Team and 35th / 120 at World Championships Wales 2013, Chicago DPR 50 mile 6:47 (DPR 2012), 2nd and Course Record at Creemore 50k, 2012