Triathlon Training Coaching Agency
I love endurance sports! From 800m to 80k, I have expertly coached and personally experienced the satisfication of pacing!
My coaching pedagogy is based on evidence-based research mixed with a touch of an experienced ARTIST. The TTC method is made for a select group of honest, hard-working and talented individuals. I have decided to dedicate myself to very few athletes; this sampling has had tremendous success.
Previous Athletes and Accolades
1) Andrew Yorke - U23 National Triathlon Champion
2) Connor Hammond - Junior National Triathlon Champion
3) Lionel Sanders - Duathlon National Champion, 70.3 Ironman Muskoka Champion
4) Hilary Innes - 5k Moon In June Champion, Trail Half-marathon 4th overall
5) Chris Cameron - REV3 Sprint Triathlon 5th place overall, M40 National Triathlon Team
6) Todd Cameron - INJURED
7) Cynthia Cormier - F30 National Triathlon Team
Focusing on strength (against current), technique (underwater video) and speed (stroke rate).
Posture perfection is the sculptured product of years of strength, functional movement screening and conditioning.
Running technique (gait analysis), speed training (intervals) and economy (tempo) help to forge a champion.
COACHING PROGRAM OPTIONS
Depending on your needs, three coaching program options are described in the chart below:
Please visit contact, and follow the prompts to complete your application as a TTC (Tranter Triathlon Coaching) athlete.
Have questions? Please feel free to contact Rob directly: email@example.com
"Join Tranter Triathlon Coaching and realize your true POTENTIAL; capable and confident - it will change your LIFE!"
Designed by John Noonan Web Solutions (Editor: R. Tranter), 2014.